This is the moment. There are no more warm-ups: practice is over. It is time to suit up and get in the game. Our souls have been preparing for this moment for lifetimes. We have arrived at the tipping point of our evolutionary consciousness and have chosen this moment in time. We raised our soul hands to be here now, to tip the balance in favor of an evolved and expanded humanity. Our mission is to add our personal light, like a pearl on a string, to the web of energy surrounding the planet.
But holding and maintaining – and sometimes even finding — our light can be tricky and tenuous as we ride the chaotic waves of change. The personality part of us, the little self, wants life to return to “normal” — whatever normal used to be. The soul part of us is straining at the bit; eager to be of service and lead from the heart. Our soul understands completely that each and every one of us is connected. We are all one, and we are here to help each other learn the lessons of compassion, acceptance, forgiveness, peace, oneness, and, ultimately, unconditional love for all.
Many of us sojourners on the path have been working hard to discern our deeper selves and unfold in expanded consciousness. We have steeped ourselves in personal growth studies; we have read mountains of books, listened to countless tapes and CD’s, attended workshops and lectures, and talked and talked — and talked some more.
Now, we are called to step out of the boxes that hold us back and keep us in the shadows. Fear, unworthiness, and incompleteness no longer serve us — or the planet. This is not the time for martyrs or shrinking violets. Nor do we need to step into one another’s karma or participate in dramas. These are our moments to detach with love, trust our hearts, and listen to our inner knowing. We are standard-bearers for the shift in consciousness and move towards unity.
As healers, light workers, peacemakers, spiritual warriors, and bridge builders, we are called to claim the unique amalgams of our respective experiences and gifts. We are called to bring forth our most light-filled selves by way of our actions, choices, thinking, and intentions. Everything counts. In other words, every action we take, every thought we have, every choice we make, impacts the balance of light and dark on this planet. Our purpose is to illumine the darkness and increase the light. This is our moment to show our high-vibratory selves. This is our moment to shine.
And to aid and abet this unfolding process, here are four steps to up your energetics, increase your coherence, strengthen your connectivity, support your authenticity, and encourage your brilliance:
1. Practice mindful heart service
Every spiritual tradition speaks of the power of love and compassion. This is not a new concept. We all are familiar with this, but where we tend to fall short is that we forget the power that our individual hearts can generate.
When we practice mindful heart service, i.e., sending out intentions with loving detachment, blessings, beams of light, waves of gratitude and appreciation, and offerings of compassion, we shift the energies and enhance the light.
The power of the heart is our catalyst for change. When charted, our positive emotions create a resonance that looks likes even, looping waves; whereas, negative emotions are reflected by spiky, uneven patterns. Our resonance and, equally, our non-resonance impact one another.
Heart service is practical, do-it-yourself transformation that serves us both personally and globally.
2. Aim for morphogenic resonance
What do I mean by these words? I am talking about pooling our collective energy fields and having us all swim in one, high vibratory pond.
Imagine that you turn on the lights in your darkened home on your darkened street. Imagine that the neighbor across the street does the same and, then, another neighbor, two streets over, turns on their house lights. And so it goes. The idea is that as you turn on your Light, you not only help others, you also lay down the tracks to create new energy grids and foundations for higher vibrations. More simply, light begets light and this means we all pulse and oscillate together at this higher frequency and share the same energetic wavelength.
Here are six ways to become more morphogenically resonant:
1) Become responsible for yourself, your thoughts, and your actions. Do not give your precious power and energy to anyone.
2) Override the energetic imprint of fear. Fear eats away at your energy and strength; it makes you a victim. You and you alone are responsible for the part your fear or lack of fear weighs in on mass consciousness. And fear is a learned trait that is based on the past. You can pull your fear out if its dark corner, bring it into the light of your consciousness, and accept the lesson it teaches. Reframe fear: consider that the personality part of you has simply forgotten what your soul already knows.
3) Consistently choose light over dark. Every choice you make, counts. Act with integrity, and shepherd your light carefully. It makes a bigger difference than you realize.
4) Move beyond duality. It is time to think “and and” as opposed to either/or. There is room at the table for everyone. Separateness is an illusion – and a very good one at that – but know that each and every one of us is a light-bearer. We all are card-carrying, battery-pack wearers of the Light.
5) Celebrate community. We humans are interdependent on one another. It is time to bring down our walls and work together for the planet, our children, and our future. This is the key to our regeneration.
6) Connect with Source. What better way to enhance your light than to power up with our primary source. We all need to recharge our battery packs. Consistent connection and practice (with whatever face or name you call the Divine) helps to remind each of us that we are, indeed, fractals of the Divine. We are vibratory beings carrying light code matrices.
3. Don’t push; allow
As hard as we have worked to make order and sense out of our lives, there comes a moment in our evolutionary development, when we are called to relinquish our tight grasp on the steering wheel of life. There is no more fighting, resisting, pushing, or pulling; there is simply the conscious and active choice of letting go and allowing ourselves to be present to what comes before us.
Now, we find ourselves in the flow. We have merged our individual light with the Light. We swim in the channels of high vibration and a unified heart.
And there are benefits: Life gets to be more fun, and less robotic. Creativity thrives. Intuition and telepathy are significantly enhanced. Synchronicities and mysteries happen frequently. We learn the lessons that only joy can teach, and the Light keeps getting brighter.
Light is an amazing phenomena. We know when it is missing. Light can shift and change in its intensity, spectrum, and bandwidth. Light is an energy that has the power to heal and the power to destroy.
When you raised your soul hand to be here, you said, “Yes!” to awakening and enlightenment. The next step on that ladder is self-remembering. It is time to remember the depth and breadth of your soul, the power of your heart, and the Light that you are
Given the state of the world, it may sound heretical, but the more joy, zip, and sparkle you have in your life, the better it is for you, your family, and the planet.
It is time to walk into your magnificence. Show your beauty and allow your authentic self to be seen. Be outrageous. Be creative. Be passionate. Be alive, and take your soul out for a spin. Shine your light and sparkle, sparkle, sparkle. You will make all the difference in the world.